Daughters of Our Living Lord & Savior
The DOLLS ministry is designed to be a tool used by students to invite their peers to hear the saving message of Jesus Christ. Our chapters meet weekly before or after school on various public school campuses across the North Dallas region.
To be considered orthodox within the Christian faith means the believer must ascribe to the following “Absolutes” of Classical Christian doctrine:
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible, inerrant, sufficient, and authoritative Word of God worthy of our full submission.
- There is but one true and living God who exists eternally in three persons; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- All of mankind has broken God’s law, which causes separation between God and us.
- Jesus was fully God and fully man.
- Christ died, was buried, and resurrected once for all as the perfect sacrifice to atone for mankind’s sins by enduring God’s judgment on our behalf.
- Salvation comes by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone.
- The Church, made of born again men and women by the Spirit of God, is called to be Christ’s light on this earth, instructed to go and make disciples of men.
- God alone stands as the arbiter of what classifies as sin, therefore Christians must continue to withstand cultural pressures that seek to morally justify those actions that God’s Word explicitly identity as immoral sin.
- As image bearers of God, human life is sacred. Christians must support the protection and promotion of life, oppose practices that destroy or devalue human life, and uphold the dignity and worth of every person.
- Jesus will come again to judge the living and the dead, ushering in his peaceful Kingdom, and we will be with our Lord forever.
These are unchanging truths established in Scripture and recognized by all faithful Christian denominations within the Protestant faith, and it is by these truths that DOLLS will also abide. Persons or denominations denying one or more of these absolutes place themselves outside of the pale of Evangelical Christianity. While girls from belief systems outside of the walls of these essential beliefs are always welcome to be a part of the DOLLS chapter on their campuses, DOLLS WILL hold unwaveringly to the teaching of these classical Christian doctrines. DOLLS requires that all those serving in leadership positions within this ministry agree with and testify to these fundamental doctrinal truths.
*Please Note: There are certain theological issues about which DOLLS will likely never take an official, public position. Silence by DOLLS regarding these theological or philosophical issues should not be seen as a position in favor or against those various theological or philosophical issues. All staff, board members, volunteers, officers, ambassadors, and big sisters are free to believe, study, worship, and fellowship according to their personal convictions and preferences, without compromising their deeply held spiritual beliefs, so long as those beliefs, convictions, and preferences are consistent with the ministry’s Belief Statement.
Our Vision & Values
To be a campus ministry for young women focused on bringing glory to God through the making of disciples by:
- Bringing those separated from God to a reconciled relationship with Him through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Modeling lives motivated by the Gospel as we live obediently to Jesus as our Lord.
- Equipping young believers to be leaders for the purpose of the Gospel.
Know Your Campus Rights
When people hear about DOLLS and the purpose of the ministry, one of the most familiar responses received is, “Is that allowed in the schools?” This response represents a common misconception about the rights that students have on public school campuses.